The MOVING iMAGE TECHNOLOGIES IMC-2 platform is a multipurpose interface device for use in the cinema. It can provide digital communication capability to film-based systems, assist in integrating onscreen advertising or pre-feature entertainment systems, and provides various interface functions in the implementation of D-Cinema. In conjunction with a D-Cinema server, it can serve as a complete automation for a typical D-Cinema system.
In a typical installation, the IMC-2 receives cue commands from a server via RS-232 (or ethernet interface for the IMC2e) and controls the projector and all auditorium functions.
The unit comes standard with a lacing bar to facilitate and support the wiring at the rear. Also the rack mounting ears may be removed if the unit is desired to mount elsewhere, for example to a wall.
• 12 digital inputs (7 cue or event inputs, plus 5 dedicated inputs for Flat, Scope, Dimmer Up, Dimmer Down, and Emergency Stop
• 16 relay-driven outputs, each with indicator LED
• 2 Serial COM ports (IMC-2)
• 1 ethernet port and 1 serial COM port (IMC-2e)
• Customizable program for each intended application
• Gangable to increase I/O capability
• Durable powder coat finish
• Conduit knockouts top and bottom
• 1U rack-mountable or wall-mountable
• Pluggable terminal blocks for all connections