MOVING iMAGE TECHNOLOGIES has expanded our line of projector enclosures with the MiniPod, big brother to the MicroPod enclosure that was introduced several months ago. Whereas the MicroPod is intended for light, small projectors that may be mounted inverted, the MiniPod will support heavier and larger projectors, such as the Barco B and C series, as well as laser-based models. The MiniPod has increased length and width and is available in multiple heights. A forced-air ventilation system is available as an option.
• Rugged steel construction with black powder coating.
• Quiet enclosure with foam interior dampens noise.
• Projector is supported from below, with tilt adjustment plate provided.
• Water-white optically clear glass port provided.
• Built-in reverse-impeller air circulation fan (optional).
• A000403-001 Standard model, 34” high overall
• A000403-002 Extended height model, 46” high overall
• Weight: TBD
• Dimensions: 53.75”L x 34”W x 34” or 46”H
* Due to ongoing development, features and specifi cations
subject to change without notice.