October 2012 – Dallas Tx – The Perot Museum of Nature and Science is 2012?s most significant delivery to the City of Dallas, Texas. Through a joint effort with Real D & SenovvA, sound, control, and screen systems for the theatre’s 300 seat cinema completed in October 2012. It is one of the most sophisticated digital projection and sound systems available today utilizing the most up to date technology using…
- Barco 3 chip 4k projection with Internal Media Block.
- Real D’s patented XL 3D Technology
- Meyer Sound EXP line of powered Cinema Loudspeakers w/ Galileo Processing and Remote Monitoring
- Other Cinema Peripherals by Doremi, DTS, MiT
- Crestron Control System interfacing with the Museum’s wider Crestron Digital Media Network
- System is remotely monitored and serviced by the MiT Network Operations Center.
This highly custom venue delivers crystal-clear images and striking color through state-of-the-art 4K digital projection and the brightest 3D possible using Real D’s state-of-the-art mastering and 3d projection display technology. Equipped to project both 3-D and 2-D features, the Theater will feature a variety of content, from educational features and cutting-edge documentaries to experimental independent features.