The newest addition to Moving iMage Technologies suite of products to support boothless theater designs is the “Micropod”. Simple yet attractive in appearance, it fits into any décor to share the auditorium with the audience. The Micropod is designed specifically for the NC900 & NC1100 projectors (or equivalent small footprint projectors).
The design uses a rugged 10GA steel frame combined with lightweight aluminum covers for the optimum combination of ruggedness and light weight. The Micropod is intended to be suspended from a ceiling or overhead structure, 3/4” female threaded sockets are provided at the four corners of the frame for attaching hooks, cables, or other suspension fittings. It’s also compatible with MiT’s Lift system, so it may be lowered to a convenient height for servicing the projector ( see separate specifications for lift).
• Sealed enclosure for quiet operation
• 8” Supply and Exhaust fittings on the top facilitate HVAC connections
• 9” square water white A/R coated glass port, gasketing, and trim included as standard
• Optional sound damping foam composite panels may be factory-installed for an even lower noise profile
• Dimensions: 42.0 x 34.5 x 21” high
• Weight: 130lbs (measured)(not including foam)
Download SPEC SHEET Minipod SPEC SHEET