The MOVING iMAGE TECHNOLOGIES IS-20 Series Power Manager offer AC distribution, sequential on/off control, and surge suppression standard on all models. It has been designed specifically for racks with multiple pieces of equipment that are desired to be powered on and off on a daily basis. It is ideal for audio amplifier racks. It includes LEDs that indicate the status of all AC phases. The IS-20 accepts six 20-Amp AC feeds, routes them through the switching elements, an EMI filter stage, and a surge protection stage, then to receptacles on the rear panel.
On the standard IS-20 model, power up and power down sequences are controlled via Ethernet or low voltage, dry contact closure.
The newly introduced IS-20d offers expanded digital functionality by giving discrete controls to each circuit, programmable via a simple GUI (Graphical User Interface).
The IS-20 & IS-20d Power Manager should be the heart of your energy management plan. Powering systems up and down just in time for their use saves on wasteful energy consumption during system idle time.
• Front Panel Leds Indicate Power Status Of All Circuits
• Current Rating Of 20 Amps Per Phase
• For Use In New Construction Or Retrofits
• Terminal Block Connections
• 2 U Rack Mountable
• Ethernet Or Dry Contact Control
• Prewire Available
• Individual Circuit Breakers
• Pre-Programmed Power-Up And PowerDown Sequence.
• Individual Circuit On/Off Control
• Individual Circuit Power Filtering
• ETL and CE listed
Download SPEC SHEET Download Manual