Available models: CCR-100, CCR-100C, CCR-100P, CCR-100S
Closed Caption Device. The receiver is attached to an angled flexarm with a base and built in cupholder that fits into the theater seat arm. If you have seat arms that do not have a cupholder you can order a CCR-100-C that comes with a clamp in place of the cupholder.
- Seat arm mounted closed caption receiver provides the patron with a private display that is attached by an angled flexarm with a base and built in cupholder
- Optics present a distant virtual image to the user so the caption and movie screen can be viewed without refocusing the eye
- The optics also reduces visibility of the display to other patrons.
- CCR-100-C – A clamp mounted unit can be purchased for those who do not have a cupholder built into the arm seat
- CCR-100S option available with gooseneck only (no bent extension) for seats requiring more flexibility in positioning CCR display
- Patrons may select one of up to four caption languages delivered with the movie
- The unit displays the user-defined welcome message until the presentation starts. It then displays the closed captions delivered in the digital cinema package
- No Interference – Use of infrared transmission eliminates interference from adjacent auditoriums or radio transmitters
- Shipped with two rechargeable NiMH AA batteries and USB charging cable
- Option to purchase a USB battery charger (CCR-CHGR)
- The CCR complies with DCI and SMPTE draft standards and is designed to operate with any compliant digital cinema server
CCR-100 v220815 Current version
IMPORTANT NOTE: This version only works with IRC-28C firmware versions 200601 and newer. Be sure the IRC-28 is updated before using this firmware on the CCR.
CCR-100 v220923 Backward compatible
This version is compatible with IRC-28 versions prior to 200601. It’s the same firmware as QSC version 191410, but rebranded MiT. This should only be used if you’re unable to update the IRC-28C firmware.
Tech Note Reader Issues
FW Update Procedure