The Moving iMage Technologies ALMS-20L continues the line of lighting control products begun with the cinema industry workhorse M4800 dimmer over a decade ago, and more recently expanded into 1-10VDC lighting control with our ALMS-24 product, by providing both functions in the same unit. The perfect solution to aid the transition from 120V incandescent lighting to solid-state LED lighting, since it supports both in the same unit. The ALMS-20L is a forward or “leading edge” type phase control dimmer. It is not compatible with fixtures that require “reverse” or “trailing edge” phase control.
• Two AC channels, 1000W per channel (2000W total)*
• Two IEC 60929 1-10VDC control channels, 50mA per channel
• Six programmable scenes plus ‘ALL ON’ mode
• Accepts single 20A, 120VAC service (230V model also available)
• LCD Display shows status and allows program changes without opening the unit
• User-friendly graphical user interface for setting levels & timing through network connection
• Accepts commands via contact closure or network. Contact closure output may be used to trigger additional dimmers or other equipment
• Included relays power down fixtures in accordance with ‘green’ initiatives
• Ergonomic front hinges open for easy installation & service.
• All connections by pluggable terminal blocks
• Mounts to wall or bulkhead
• Rugged steel construction, durable powder coat finish
• Safety certification to UL Standard 508
*AC output is optimized for driving LED fixtures & Edison screw base LED retrofit lamps. Wattage rating for use with incandescent lamps is 750W per channel.Download SPEC SHEET Product MANUAL Update Procedure